Sour Cream & Onion
Dining with Skyler
Sour Cream & Onion Cheesy Bacon Chive Dip
- 4 strips of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 3/4 cup chives, finely chopped
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 bag Kettle Brand sour cream and onion chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, sour cream and cream cheese in a bowl until smooth. If you have clumps, use a whisk or mixer.
- Add cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese, half of your bacon, 1/2 cup of chives, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Spread the mixture in a skillet and top with remaining chives, bacon and crushed chips (amount is up to you)
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the top is golden brown.
- Serve with more sour cream & onion chips!