Avocado Oil Himalayan Salt
Baked Zucchini Chips
- 2 zucchinis, thinly sliced to 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed Kettle Brand® Himalayan Salt Potato Chips
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Season zucchini with garlic powder, salt and pepper, to taste.
- In a medium bowl, combine milk and egg; set aside.
- Working in batches, dredge zucchini rounds in flour, dip into the milk mixture, then dredge in crushed potato chips, pressing to coat. Place zucchini rounds in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet; coat with nonstick spray.
- Place into oven and bake golden brown and crisp, about 22-26 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.