Meet Shawn Bula, the farmer who grew the potatoes in your bag.
It Takes a Village
Community is a big deal at Kettle Brand. And the same is true of the farmers who pool together their crops and resources at Oneida Potato Exchange, a farm cooperative located in the heart of Wisconsin. By farms like Neumiller and Bula Farms joining forces, the farmers are able to do more with less – a mantra we could all learn from!
Shawn Bula is one of the farmers who participates in the exchange, supplying potatoes to Kettle Brand. Following in his dad’s footsteps as a farmer, he’s now a dad himself, as well as a coach for multiple teams in his hometown of Coloma, Wisc., and a member on the town board. How’s that for community?
- Kettle Brand Farmer Since: 2005
- Location: Rhinelander, WI
For best 360 video viewing on your desktop play directly from this link on Chrome/Firefox. Click the video to begin playing. Then, click and drag your mouse around the video to explore your surroundings. On your phone, tap the video to begin playing or view in the YouTube app. To explore your surroundings, move your phone around or swipe your finger left and right over the screen. To learn more about viewing this video with Google Cardboard, please see below. Enjoy!
How To Use Google Cardboard Headset To Watch The 360º Tour
- Unfold and set up your google cardboard headset.
- Connect to wifi to avoid data charges.
- Download the free Google Cardboard app from the App Store (iPhone) of Google Play (Android).
- Go to: www.kettlebrand.com/farmtour
- When prompted, open the video in the YouTube app for 360º viewing.
- Click and select the cardboard viewer icon when the YouTube film opens.
- Put your smartphone into the viewer.
- If possible, wear headphones.