Meet Jimmy Burch Jr., the farmer who grew the potatoes in your bag.
Farming: An Excellent Adventure
At Burch Farms, it’s a true family affair: Jimmy Burch Jr. works alongside his brother Jared, dad Jimmy, mom Theresa and two uncles, Bill and Ted (party on, dudes!). And while tradition is important at Burch Farms, they’re also not afraid to try new things.
So it’s no surprise when we asked Jimmy’s family to join us on our adventure to introduce Kettle Brand Uprooted sweet potato chips in 2015 that Burch Farms became our first sweet potato supplier. A family after our own hearts, the Burch’s are proud of their history and what they produce – good food for good people.
- Kettle Brand Farmer Since: 2014
- Location: Faison, NC
For best 360 video viewing on your desktop play directly from this link on Chrome/Firefox. Click the video to begin playing. Then, click and drag your mouse around the video to explore your surroundings. On your phone, tap the video to begin playing or view in the YouTube app. To explore your surroundings, move your phone around or swipe your finger left and right over the screen. To learn more about viewing this video with Google Cardboard, please see below. Enjoy!
How To Use Google Cardboard Headset To Watch The 360º Tour
- Unfold and set up your google cardboard headset.
- Connect to wifi to avoid data charges.
- Download the free Google Cardboard app from the App Store (iPhone) of Google Play (Android).
- Go to: www.kettlebrand.com/farmtour
- When prompted, open the video in the YouTube app for 360º viewing.
- Click and select the cardboard viewer icon when the YouTube film opens.
- Put your smartphone into the viewer.
- If possible, wear headphones.