Meet David Fazio, the farmer who grew the potatoes in your bag.
For David Fazio, owner of JD Ranch on Sauvie Island in Oregon, it was driving tractors as a kid that got him interested in farming. We’re glad it did. A third-generation farmer, his family has been growing potatoes for nearly a century on a 2,000 acre farm just 100 miles from Kettle Brand’s flagship facility in Salem, Oregon.
David works on his grandfather’s farm with his three sons. When they’re not busy plucking potatoes from the earth for us to make into Kettle Brand Chips, they also teach local school kids the importance of modern agriculture and where their food comes from.
- Kettle Brand Farmer Since: 2009
- Location: Sauvie Island, OR
For best 360 video viewing on your desktop play directly from this link on Chrome/Firefox. Click the video to begin playing. Then, click and drag your mouse around the video to explore your surroundings. On your phone, tap the video to begin playing or view in the YouTube app. To explore your surroundings, move your phone around or swipe your finger left and right over the screen. To learn more about viewing this video with Google Cardboard, please see below. Enjoy!
How To Use Google Cardboard Headset To Watch The 360º Tour
- Unfold and set up your google cardboard headset.
- Connect to wifi to avoid data charges.
- Download the free Google Cardboard app from the App Store (iPhone) of Google Play (Android).
- Go to: www.kettlebrand.com/farmtour
- When prompted, open the video in the YouTube app for 360º viewing.
- Click and select the cardboard viewer icon when the YouTube film opens.
- Put your smartphone into the viewer.
- If possible, wear headphones.