Meet Brian Kirschenmann, the farmer who grew the potatoes in your bag.
Growing the Next Generation
Beyond potatoes, you could also say Brian Kirschenmann grows people. We’re into that! A few years back, Brian took his latest apprentice, Thomas Baker, under his wing to teach him everything he’s learned about farming, from tech to taters.
Thomas, formerly a grocery clerk without a background in farming, now has his hand in running a technologically state-of-the-art potato farm equipped with GPS-driven equipment and more, all part of Brian’s vision to carry on his family’s farming legacy.
Meet Brian and Thomas, see what it’s like to plant potatoes and take a look at the next generation of tater makers.
- Kettle Brand Farmer Since: 2010
- Location: Bakersfield, CA
For best 360 video viewing on your desktop play directly from this link on Chrome/Firefox. Click the video to begin playing. Then, click and drag your mouse around the video to explore your surroundings. On your phone, tap the video to begin playing or view in the YouTube app. To explore your surroundings, move your phone around or swipe your finger left and right over the screen. To learn more about viewing this video with Google Cardboard, please see below. Enjoy!
How To Use Google Cardboard Headset To Watch The 360º Tour
- Unfold and set up your google cardboard headset.
- Connect to wifi to avoid data charges.
- Download the free Google Cardboard app from the App Store (iPhone) of Google Play (Android).
- Go to: www.kettlebrand.com/farmtour
- When prompted, open the video in the YouTube app for 360º viewing.
- Click and select the cardboard viewer icon when the YouTube film opens.
- Put your smartphone into the viewer.
- If possible, wear headphones.